Alternate Mode Website

News:

Three Hour Tour dates (Read 8664 times)

GrimRich

more
Instruments: none listed
Three Hour Tour dates
June 15, 2006, 02:10:22 PM
My band is playing two dates next week - 6/23 in Howell, NJ (Woody's Roadside Tavern), and 6/24 in Monroe, NJ ( Basile's Italian Bistro ). See our website
( http://www.threehourtourmusic.com ) for more info

Using TrapKat w/ version 3.1 software, and DM Pro module.

Larry

DrumMan

more
  • The Kat's Meow
  • DrumMan-there can be only one!
Instruments: trapKAT, drumKAT
#1 Re: Three Hour Tour dates
October 25, 2006, 12:39:49 PM
Great website,more pix of the TrapKat!!--hope to hear you guys soon--
Frank"DrumMan"Johnson
Central Florida

SteveB

more
#2 Re: Three Hour Tour dates
October 28, 2006, 10:40:46 PM
A three hour tour..............a three hour tour.

Sorry I had to go there. Think Gilligans island   ;D

Steve

GrimRich

more
#3 Re: Three Hour Tour dates
October 31, 2006, 06:18:23 AM
 ... and we even have "The Professor" ... or at least that's what we called our keyboard player even beofre we settled on a name. He was the guy in the band that could always tell us what harmonies to sing, or what keys a song was in, etc.

DrumMan, thanks for the compliment on the web page. Unfortunately you will not be seeing us anymore. Even tho we are 3 over-50-years-old in various stages of fatness and baldness, our bass player is positive we (or he) can be playing in the "A" clubs, playing in front of 25-year-olds, so he has left us for greener pastures, and more frequent and lucrative paydays :(

DrumMan

more
  • The Kat's Meow
  • DrumMan-there can be only one!
Instruments: trapKAT, drumKAT
#4 Re: Three Hour Tour dates
October 31, 2006, 05:18:38 PM
It's a shame,that as live/performance artist's--the grass always seem's greener-on the other side-too bad,the reality is happiness is where you are at the moment,not where you're going!-I liked the setup of your band,you still have a keyboard player!My own project,is to attempt some ELP from behind the trapkat.Yes,I can play it on my Acoustic rig,but that's a lot of transport/setup/staging,and the trapkat has the potential,and only 4 less playing surfaces,which i can live with the addition of my Roland SPD-11 as extra MIDI triggers.Central Florida won't know what happened.Please keep rockin the Kat,and will send you pix of my rig.
peace,
Frank"DrumMan"Johnson
Spacecoast Florida
TrapKat 3.0 owner

SteveB

more
#5 Re: Three Hour Tour dates
November 04, 2006, 10:46:18 AM
Great to see a bunch of guys having fun doing what they enjoy. Best of luck.
Cheers,
Steve

chopman83

more
#6 Re: Three Hour Tour dates
December 27, 2006, 03:38:23 PM
... and we even have "The Professor" ... or at least that's what we called our keyboard player even beofre we settled on a name. He was the guy in the band that could always tell us what harmonies to sing, or what keys a song was in, etc.

DrumMan, thanks for the compliment on the web page. Unfortunately you will not be seeing us anymore. Even tho we are 3 over-50-years-old in various stages of fatness and baldness, our bass player is positive we (or he) can be playing in the "A" clubs, playing in front of 25-year-olds, so he has left us for greener pastures, and more frequent and lucrative paydays :(

Q:  How many bass players does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A:  None.  The keyboard player will do it with his left hand...   ;D   ;D   ;D

It's funny 'cause it's true...