Alternate Mode KAT Percussion Forum

Alternate Mode Website

News:

CrossTalk Performing at PASIC (Read 4570 times)

Weinberg

more
Instruments: none listed
CrossTalk Performing at PASIC
August 20, 2003, 05:03:56 PM
Hi All,

CrossTalk, The University of Arizona Electronic Percussion Group, will be performing at PASIC 2003 on Friday morning at 9:00am

This year, PASIC is in Louisville, KY

If you're going to PASIC, come check out the performance!

Thanks
Norm

ratdarkprince

more
#1 Re:CrossTalk Performing at PASIC
August 24, 2003, 03:54:59 PM
Norm, that is great!  There was a severe void last year in the visibility of epercussion.  The only events that I was aware of at last year's PASIC were:  mallet percussionist Stefon Harris (who used MalletKat on only one piece if I remember correctly) and Andrea Centazzo, who had an enormous epercussion setup but unfortunately did not get to use it due to his clinic/performance being abruptly halted about 10 minutes in because the sound crew hired by PAS couldn't get the monitors to work(after travelling and shipping his massive setup at his own expense from Italy). What a shame that was.  Which leads me to my next point; please, please, please, make sure everything (especially other people's equipment you will be relying on) is all working properly before show time.  Also, are there any other epercussion related events scheduled for this year?  

MustangMick

more
#2 Re:CrossTalk Performing at PASIC
September 19, 2003, 07:21:20 AM
Norm,
hope to meet you at PASIC,bringing my Zendrum and ibook (Reason)and hope to get some more playing tips from Tom Roady.

See you there
Mick Conway