Alternate Mode KAT Percussion Forum

Alternate Mode Website

News:

Hardware synths for JamKAT+DITI (Read 3056 times)

pacothetortuga

more
  • Cool Kat
  • twitter.com/pacothetortuga
Instruments: drumKAT, DITI, jamKAT
Hardware synths for JamKAT+DITI
July 13, 2019, 12:58:27 PM
Is there a simple list somewhere of hardware drum modules that already have JamKAT+DITI kits set up? The kit names in the DITI aren?t always very descriptive.

I?m now in the market for a hardware synth to play with this incredible interface. Any tips?

Related, where can I purchase a gigKAT? It seems there are lots of preset kits for gigKAT, but they?re not available on the AM website (and none on Reverb right now).

MarioKAT

more
  • Administrator
  • KAT Diety
  • Don't ask me, I just own the place!
Instruments: none listed
#1 Re: Hardware synths for JamKAT+DITI
July 14, 2019, 10:26:37 AM
Sadly, without any notice, Kurzweil decided to cancel out order for sound boards.  We were forced to discontinue the malletKAT KS and the gigKAT.

If you really really want to use the gigKAT, we have some parts to make one for you.  Please call me at Alternate Mode.

gmbydmit

more
  • KAT Diety
  • Go Ahead, make my millenium!
Instruments: trapKAT, malletKAT, drumKAT, DITI, jamKAT
#2 Re: Hardware synths for JamKAT+DITI
September 14, 2019, 08:59:53 AM
Is there a simple list somewhere of hardware drum modules that already have JamKAT+DITI kits set up? The kit names in the DITI aren?t always very descriptive.

I?m now in the market for a hardware synth to play with this incredible interface. Any tips?

Related, where can I purchase a gigKAT? It seems there are lots of preset kits for gigKAT, but they?re not available on the AM website (and none on Reverb right now).

that's the thing about the DITI, you don't have to use what Mario or AM has pre-loaded in there..
As far as I know, there isn't any sound source that won't work with it...
I use my laptop with Ableton Live, or Toontrack Solo (with Superior Drummer) or Native Instruments Kontakt and I am sure that no matter what sound source you find (or have found) that we (or AM) can help you get er going...

just trying to help if I can
Tim