Alternate Mode KAT Percussion Forum

Alternate Mode Website

News:

Video performances on youtube (Read 71881 times)

gmbydmit

more
  • KAT Diety
  • Go Ahead, make my millenium!
Instruments: trapKAT, malletKAT, drumKAT, DITI, jamKAT
#120 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 28, 2009, 09:42:30 AM
just so at least you know that the trapKat is getting some good use...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PMfTlUAL4

this was edited, cuz Mr. Buster would only give the papporazzi (mom & dad) like 10-20 seconds at a whack. I think his influences are Keith Moon or Animal
 ;D

Orb Vroomer

more
  • KAT Diety
  • It's katalicious.Go ahead & try one.You'll like it
Instruments: none listed
#121 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 28, 2009, 10:12:02 AM
Ray, I had a suspicion we were a lot alike ! I am not just a painter,also any handyman work. More of a' rouge"' worker,but the last room I built was a permitted job & I even drew up the plans & passed inspection. Other than those fire stopping issues,I passed in 2 insp. I had to use licensed electricians & an HVAC guy,& a carpet layer.I did everything else-this was for a friend in a near 1 mill. $ house . All my work is through referrals -- word of mouth. And I built a 15' X 35' room in 6 weeks--a deadline because a daughter was coming home from college.I learned everything from watching & asking . I also buy books @ Lowes----hardwood floors,tile,simple stair rails,doors ,trim,minor plumbing, etc.  I'm not a REAL carpenter.I helped build a timber frame house with hammer beams ,queen beams,etc, I just watched the timber framers--they assembled & broke down & labeled  all the parts in Kentucky & brought it to Mo. for assembly.I hung every door ,cased the place & painted it (several times,now.) The interior ceiling  peak is 27' high. I have a lot of pictures of this house,only time I was involved in a project like this .(1995).What is this forum for ,again  Talk about morphing--we are out on a limb with these posts.Sorry tech heads !

I've had house sound & lighting in too many clubs to list. Installs ,clubs,festivals,corporate,auctions,weddings,parties,balloon race,body builder events,drag shows,(what ?) etc. .The em -cee's  (Frank Marino-Vegas) er,'young friend' told me his voice sounded like a man-& that I had to 'change it' !! No problem-but I needed to talk to him in the dressing room, & that was a little uncomfortable for me !!!! All these guys gearing up for the show.

Are you going to out do me .. I can clear a room if I start to sing. Think I stick to dialog,effects  & vocoding-Vince I need advice on that vocalizer purchase. I'll do some research first.

....well what comes next ?  Set up that deal I told you a few pages back. THAT HAS TO BE STEP ONE. You'll be a frustrated programmer if you don't start there.With out "auto load " it will be TOO SLOW. After that,Vince & I will get you going in no time,OK  Vince - you on board here --teach ??
Kats of a fur ,flock togeth-thur ! Ever smashed a finger or get a really nasty cut ..splinters..knuckle busters...

We DO have 9 lives ,don't we.   meow......orb.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 11:37:29 PM by X »

REF

more
#122 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 28, 2009, 01:24:02 PM
I believe all the smiley faces have punctuation code. So, if you hit 2 or 3 question marks  -  ?? you get a smiley face

REF

more
#123 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 28, 2009, 01:24:34 PM
Or not.

Orb Vroomer

more
  • KAT Diety
#124 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 28, 2009, 01:33:26 PM
what
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:42:08 AM by Orb Vroomer »

Orb Vroomer

more
  • KAT Diety
#125 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 30, 2009, 09:41:13 AM
The smileys aren't visible when in the post box. Is that right.I'm not using question marks for questions to avoid whatever the heel is going on around here.I can't remove those unless I eliminate the question marks from the original or modified posts.Anybody able to explain this #.

pljones

more
  • KAT Diety
  • NINJAMmer
Instruments: trapKAT
#126 Re: Video performances on youtube
June 30, 2009, 01:32:45 PM
Hit "Preview" before "Post" to see what you'll get :).